Best Double Din Head Unit 2018
Germany’s Deutsches Institut für Normung came up with the original standard for DIN car stereos (single din) before it was later adopted by the International Standards Organization and then used by all auto makers in the world. This standard specifies that the front view dimension of a head unit should be 180mm wide and 50 mm tall which is approximately 7 inches wide by 2 inches tall.
However, for a double din, the height is doubled, like two DIN units stacked on top of each other. Therefore, a double din is still 7 inches wide but 4 inches tall , which is x2 the height of a single din.
With this in mind, you should know that it’s very important to consult your fit guide before purchasing any head unit so that it fits. This article takes a look at the top rated best double din head unit on the market.
Best Double Din Head Unit 2018 – The Ratings
The best double din head unit 2018 reviews :
1). Pioneer AVIC-8201NEX – Overall Best Performing Head Unit
The pioneer brand has grown into a large entertainment network with amazing features that scream innovation , and the AVIC-8201NEX is a perfect demonstration of how much they have grown.
With the AVIC 8201 NEX , Pioneer blew minds with its highly customizable and responsive user interface which are designed to accommodate the smartphone-driven lifestyle as adopted by both technology-conscious millennials and their technology-curious parents.
Of all the double dins we researched , the AVIC-8201 NEX has the best balance of Apple Carplay & Android Auto in one head unit. Most double din head units tend to perform better with one software (Android Auto or Apple Carplay) and perform terribly with the other , but the 8201NEX offers the best of both worlds as well as other interesting features
What you get :
Being their flagship GPS navigation receiver, you can’t possibly expect anything less than a range of features that collectively outperform and outshine any other product in its niche.
The AVIC-8201NEX features Apple CarPlay , which obviously is a smarter and even safer way to tether your iPhone to your car, make calls, access messages, use maps and listen to music without much ado.
However, this feature is also available for android users with Android Auto which just as much, tethers your phone to your car as well as provide and organizes useful information for you. It is designed to minimize the distractions you get from your phone while driving, while giving you just what you need when you need it.
Without having to go through complicated set-up processes, or needing the help of a professional, you can easily pair your phone using a Bluetooth connection. Afterwards, when a previously registered device in is the proximity of your vehicle, it automatically connects and you’re good to go.
Functions such as song search, better quality reception using the new Wideband Speech Handsfree Profile 1.6 which gives double the frequency bandwidth of common cell receptions, thereby making life in your vehicle even easier.
The Pioneer AVIC-8201NEX has an impressively comprehensive map database from HERE® which provides routes to users to millions of destinations ranging from the United States to Canada and Puerto Rico, to name a few.
The map lets you update to the latest map database available free of charge for the first 45 days. You can then update from the Navi extras website or just use “Total traffic & Weather Network” which also provides real-time traffic data for over 90 major cities without any subscriptions or ads.
Any deal breakers ?
While the AVIC-8201NEX is surely one of the best double din head unit , its expensive price tag may be a deal breaker for many , considering the many other affordable options available on the market.
2). Boss Audio Systems BVCP9675 – Best on a Budget
Boss Audio systems specializes in audio systems, and even while they’re one of the youngest brands on this list, their focus on this particular niche has made them very notable among consumers.
Apart from the unwavering attention on the design of their products , their lack of a storied pedigree hasn’t really allowed them to put so much of a price tag on their products. Therefore, Boss products are usually feature-packed at an affordable price.
What you get :
The digital media receiver of this Boss double din model includes the Apple CarPlay which provides a phone-like user interface from which you can easily browse through your phone’s map feature, music, contacts for phone calls and text messages through its 6.75” capacitive touchscreen.
If you prefer wireless connections, you can tether to this best double din head unit through Bluetooth connectivity and enjoy the same quality of streaming service. It also has a high-res music capacity which means that you can connect through a USB drive and have both FLAC and WAV files playing endlessly in your vehicle.
It features two rear USB ports, one rear view camera input and one rear auxiliary input, as well as six channel preamp outputs for the subwoofer, the rear as well as a 2V output in front. Given that the preamp signal only clocks in at 2V, this particular model might not be in the best for audiophiles who are in the market for a high-end stereo system.
There is enough assurance provided for every user as this best double din head unit comes with 3-year warranty, in case buying that cheap gives you creeps.
Other benefits :
- An inbuilt internal amp with four channels of 20watts RMS/80 peak rating
- Icon based controls on the 6.75” capacitive touchscreen
- Variable colour illumination
- The RMS speaker output is surprisingly good
- This best double din head unit is easy to install
- For its features, it’s quite cheap
- The digital media receiver does not play CDs
- The touch screen is not very responsive
- It’s not compatible with android auto
3). Sony XAV-AX100 – Best for Apple CarPlay :
Like other best double din head unit , this SONY model partners with your smartphone to give you a convenient and hands-free control while providing you with high quality sound for your soul.
Conveniently, this 6.4” screen DIN unit features both Android Auto and Apple CarPlay and gives you access with simple voice commands and spoken directions as you drive. After the first connection, it automatically connects with your phone and saves you the trouble of reconnecting and doesn’t give you the chance to mess with the settings.
Of all the head units we researched , the SONY XAV-AX100 performed best with Apple CarPlay and the icing on the cake is that it also works with Android Auto.
It literally lets you use all the essential iPhone functions while you drive. After connecting with the USB cable, it provides you a familiar interface on your screen like a screen clone, with all buttons fully functional. By tapping icons, you can make calls, text messages, listen to your favorite songs on iTunes, Apple Music and installed apps.
You can dictate messages and text them using voice commands using the Siri, whom you can also talk to. The same goes for getting directions too without diverting your attention from the road.
Even though not as effective, the same goes for android connections too. Using the Android Auto, you have access to best-in-class voice recognition technology which imitates the iPhone’s Siri and gets you voice controls over the entire din service.
Apart from the connection benevolence as portrayed by this unit , there’s also an authentic sound system with various setups as provided by the Dynamic Stage Organizer (DSO) which re-calibrates the output frequency of your music as they come out of your dashboard.
Other Benefits :
- Ergonomic rotary dial for distraction-free operation
- Rear Camera (helps with easy reversing)
- 10-band equalizer for sound customization
- 3 Outputs for sound system expansion
- Its Apple CarPlay connection is awesome
- Easy to Install and reconnect
- The rear camera is efficient for rear parking
- The sound system is top notch
- The screen size quite small for its pricing
- It only works better with the USB connection
4). Pioneer AVH-4200NEX – Best for Android Auto :
As earlier mentioned , Pioneer is so far one of the most innovative companies offering the needed accessories every driver ; from a quality GPS navigation, to OEL technology and even plasma display.
With the AVH-4200NEX, they have continued in the same trend of exploring the boundaries of what can be achieved with a double DIN head unit through acceptable inputs and file formats.
What you get :
Only a few other double din units can accept file formats apart from the FLAC and WAV formats, but this pioneer unit does one better. It can actually play video formats from DVDs.
However, while it cannot actually display the video on the screen, it can read the file and play it on other extensively connected screens in the vehicle. It can also accept inputs that most of other brands and models are faulted with, e.g., from USB drives and memory cards.
The AVH-4200NEX is one of the units on the market that supports two separate camera lines that more frequently is used for the rear assist and lane correction systems for driving. Parking is much easier and even amateurs can drive freely in heavy traffic without upsetting some grumpy driver on the road.
Its receiver also incorporates Pioneer NEX (network entertainment experience) which is an innovative combo of inbuilt features and cloud-based services that connect through to your smart phones and tablets. It interfaces your device like a clone or a Screencast when connected, and more importantly, it supports Android Auto & Apple Carplay but performs best with Android Auto.
Other Benefits :
- In built Bluetooth hands-free calling and audio streaming
- Inbuilt iPod, iPad and iPhone control with an optional adapter for viewing video content
- Supports Tune mix, traffic and weather now and sports flash using the SiriusXM Sxv300 tuner.
- It supports two phones at once
- Siri eyes free with compatible devices
- This best double din head unit can run two cameras at once
- It has a slow processing performance
- You may experience software glitches
5). Jensen VX7022 – Best for Native Navigation :
The Jensen Brand of car stereo systems has been known to be quite reliable and have impressive features. It has been chosen as the best of our picks with regards to its top notch navigation feature.
It boasts of a iGO primo GPS technology which is known to ease the process of following maps through routes. There are very detailed maps with about 11million points of interests spanning the whole of the United States, Puerto Rico as well as the US Virgin Islands. There’s also a lane guidance and junction view as well as speed limit warnings to get you out of trouble.
Basically, it’s a best double din unit that any kind of driver would regard as a helpful companion.
The Jensen VX7022 DIN unit isn’t just a navigation expert, but also just as reliable in other parameters. It has a 6.2-inch touchscreen interface which supports a max resolution of 800 by 480 pixels. With this kind of display, you can view any of your files (photos of videos) without affecting the crop ration or changing the size at all.
It reads most of the popular formats including the MP3 and WMA for music, as well as the MPEG and AVI formats for video files.
The sound, however, isn’t exactly the best on the market, since its peak output power is rated at 40Watts with 13W per channel as the nominal power. It supports five channels spread across to the rear, the front and the sub, so that you can at least enjoy the sound it can afford to give.
Other Benefits :
- In built Amplifier (rated at 13W RMS CEA-2006/40 peak)
- Remote Control
- Inbuilt Bluetooth connectivity for hands free calling and audio streaming
- External microphone
- AM/FM tuner
- It has a SD card slot
- It can read most of the popular file formats
- Gives screen mirroring capability
- Customizable user interface color
- Adaptable with Android, Blackberry and iPhone
Sound isn’t the best
6). Alpine iLX-207
Being one of the oldest high-end automotive electronics brands on the market, you can’t possibly expect less that pure quality transcended from years of experience and customer requests on upgrades.
However, Alpine appear to have reclined a little bit in their most recent productions which is directed towards high-end luxry vehicles. However, the ILX-207 is their way of reminding consumers they haven’t lost perspective of the importance of high-end accessory for everyone.
The ILX-207 is compatible with both Android auto and Apple CarPlay. However, it supports all apple products with the exception of the models lower than iPhone 5 and sadly, the iWatch. It features a 7-inch Visual Graphics Adapter display with a capacitive touch screen which is arguably not very responsive compared to its counterpart, but then works just fine.
Also, there are 3 pre-amped outputs (4V) alongside a RMS wattage of 50 watts (x4) which isn’t exactly as good as the 2V outputs, but also works just fine. You might need to connect via the USB cable (instead of the seemingly easy Bluetooth) in order to get a full functionality from the connection.
The Bluetooth only works for simple applications such as phone calls, but you would not have access to the full suite of apps without a direct USB connection.
Other Benefits :
- Inbuilt 18 watts Amplifier
- Digital media receiver with AM/FM tuner
- GPS navigation
- The display is quite neat and easy to read
- It is compatible with iDataLink Maestro
- Has one of the best compatibility features (Except when connected via Bluetooth)
- Does not play CD
- It’s quite pricy for its quality
- The audio quality can use an upgrade
7). Kenwood Excelon DNX994S
Kenwood is one of the oldest and most prominent brands in the history of electronics. However, since their fallout in the 80s, they have just recently made a breakthrough back into the limelight as they turned their attention towards the manufacture of high-end automotive audio systems and as an extension, made this list as one of the best double din head unit for audio productions.
What you get :
It has a 6.95” wide VGA color LCD display with a LED backlight which fits perfectly into vehicles without stress. It also features a 3 Preouts 5V preamp signal with a maximum output power of 50Watts (x4). There’s one rear AV input (mini-jack), one RCA video input for the rear view camera with a sound excellence DSP 13 which features 13 Band Graphic Equalizer, a digital time alignment sound realizer, a stage EQ, a bass boost among other cool features. The installer and backup memory can store and backup settings.
The head unit also provides high and low pass filters that are quite uncommon (especially for their price range) and are very necessary for high-end audio quality.
On the outside, it has a glossy finish and a capacitive touch panel whose top menu and background is fully customizable.
Other Benefits :
- Inbuilt Garmin Navigation
- Touch panel control and variable key illumination
- SD card slot for map updates and AV playbacks
- Parking guide line
- It is compatible with both Android Auto and Apple CarPlay
- Hi-Resolution Audio capacity with wide range of audio capacity
- Dual Phone connection
- It’s quite pricy for its features
- The USB compatibility can use an upgrade
8). Clarion NX807
The Clarion brand has been around for just as long as notable brands such as Kenwood or Pioneer. However, like every other brand that soared after facing a recline, they dabbled into high-end auto electronics and they’re serving their consumers just fine. More importantly, they have made a name for themselves as the brand with the best navigation system (even though it is only compatible with apple devices)
What you get :
The Apple CarPlay tethering to this din unit makes driving as easy as talking as your iPhone is integrated into the 7-inch screen via the cable with which yould also send and receive messages, phone calls, play music using a simple touch or voice activation commands. Since it works with Siri, you could search for spots such as hotels, restaurants and even filling stations at your convenience.
The HDMI mode allows you to literally cast your phone on the din’s screen and operate.
GPS navigation is not just with a superior functionality as explained earlier, but also has rich graphics. The inbuilt navigation requires a simple destination input for which it provides you with turn-by-turn voice prompts and variable route guides.
You get accurate guides across all 50 states plus Puerto Rico and Canada filled with over 11 million interest points. You also get realistic 3D modeled terrains, buildings and metropolitan areas mapped for your convenience.
Other Benefits :
- A DVD/CD receiver with AM/FM tuner which plays CDs, DVDs and files from USB drives
- Low and High pass filters for quality sound production of lossless FLAC files
- Optional SiriusXM vehicle tuner
- HDMI inputs, dual rear USB, rear RCA A/V and rear view camera
- 6 channel pre-amped outputs with 2V front, rear and subwoofer
- The navigation system is top notch
- This best double din head unit plays a wider than usual range of audio file formats
- Excellent Apple device integration
Not compatible with android auto
OUR PREVIOUS RECOMMENDATIONS (1 – 2years Ago)
Boss Audio BV 9364B Stereo Review :
The BOSS AUDIO is one of the more illustrious versions of the double din units available in the market today. Also at just 8 kg, this double din unit is compact and will slot in easily into your dashboard or hang unobtrusively where it is positioned.
For starters, it comes with a 6.2 inch LCD Display that ensures you can readily access all the menus and features present on the device. The touch screen comes with a high sensitivity and allows you engage any menu with the slightest of touches. The BOSS ranks high on the compatibility index as you can play a plethora of file types from DVD, CD, MP3, SD, WMA amongst others. It also compatible with audio outputs from smartphones and MP3 players. If you so desire, you can control the BOSS Audio from your steering wheel.
Cutting edge Bluetooth technology permits you to stream music from applications like Pandora and Spotify while at the same time, you can make hands-free calls. The BOSS also features a rear-view camera, so you can conveniently reverse your vehicle in very tight spots. The presence of a pre-set equaliser means that you are able to change the style and feel of the sounds from the unit.
- The unit comes with an 80 Watts x 4 Max Power rating, RDS Tuner as well as a preset built-in Equaliser.
- It Plays DVD files/CD files/USB/SD, MP3 files, WMA files, FM/AM channels and supports Smart Phones.
- It supports USB, Micro SD, Aux, AV, Rear Camera as well as Steering Wheel interface Inputs.
- It can be controlled by Wireless Remote.
- It supports Bluetooth Hands-Free & Bluetooth Audio Streaming – plays music and applications like Spotify/Pandora wirelessly.
Product Dimensions: 7.2” x 7” x 4”
Batteries: 1) 12V battery
Chassis Size: Double-DIN
Display Type: Digital LCD Display
Display Resolution: 800 x 480 pixels
Expansion: Inbuilt Bluetooth
Memory Card Slot: for playing CD files, DVD files, SD Card, Micro SD cards
Height (inches): 8”
Width (inches): 11”
What we like :
- The touch screen is responsive and comfortable to use
- Steering wheel controls is a good alternative
- The USB port works perfectly
- The AM/FM tuner works well
- The rear view capability is functional
- The microphone quality is clear and audible
What we didn’t like :
- The DVD does not play back DTS
- At times, the Bluetooth function may lag
- The screen may sometimes be affected by very cold weather
- No Android Auto
- No Apple Car Play
Pioneer AppRadio 4 SPH-DA120 Review :
The Pioneer AppRadio 4 SPH-DA120 is one of the most versatile of the brands of double din units available in the market today. For starters, it is built to let you enjoy compatibility and syncing to your smartphone and other smart devices. So whether you have an Apple or Android phone, the Pioneer App Radio will serve you in good stead.
It features a large 6.2-inch display screen, with a touch sensitivity that is rivalled by only a few other brands in its class. Furthermore, the screen resolution permits you picture-perfect clarity, so you can easily see and reach whatever controls/functions you need.
For Apple device users, the Pioneer AppRadio comes pre-loaded with AppleCar Play, hence you can import from your iTunes account, saving you the stress of having to select songs from your phone directly.
This double din unit also allows you to connect to it via Bluetooth, which enables you to make hands-free calls and listen to music without the need for USB or using aux input.
For those of you that have a thing for directions and places, the Pioneer AppRadio 4 SPH-DA120 has a GPS/Navigation that is easy to use and helps you find your way and get needed directions.
Benefits of the PioneerAppRadio 4SPH-DA120
- It has a 6.2-Inch LCD display.
- It comes complete with internal Bluetooth for hands-free calls
- It is designed to fit into double-DIN dash openings.
- It comes pre-loaded with Apple CarPlay (for Apple phones).
Specifications of the Pioneer AppRadio 4SPH-DA120
- Product Dimension: 9.6” x 6.4” x 11.1”
- Item Weight: 10 Kilogrammes
- 6.2 inch touch screen display
- Fits double-DIN (4-Inch-tall) dash openings
What we like :
- It has GPS/Navigation system functionality
- Its Carplay integration is superb.
- Its Bluetooth functionality is flawless.
- The built-in antenna supports the GPS system well.
- The audio options are superb.
- The Bluetooth/CarPlay microphone belts out quality sound
What we didn’t like :
- The touch screen can be spotty sometimes
- In some cases, the radio reception can be poor
- At times, the apps on the device may not work properly.
- The CarPlay is not wireless yet.
Kenwood DPX 300U Car Stereo Review :
The KENWOOD DPX 300U delivers all latest research and development that has gone into the manufacture of today’s double din car stereo sets. First, it delivers the complete range of listening experiences and audio capabilities, even better than its contemporaries do. Its analogue features enhance its simplicity, hence you are not bogged down with mastering a wide range of input controls and menus.
In terms of sound, the KENWOOD delivers a top-notch sound quality that enhances your listening experience. The DPX technology that this double din unit is built on relies on wires to communicate with plugged in devices.
- Power Output: 50 watts by 4 consoles
- RMS: 22 watts x 4
- It has built-In Bluetooth as well as Hands-Free calling system.
Product Dimensions: 6.1” by 7.2” by 4.4”
Item Weight: 7 kg
What we like :
- The KENWOOD DPX can be upgraded.
- It has a simple interface
- It can muster very high functional power
- The Bluetooth integration is seamless
- The USD port can accommodate iPods and iPhones
- It has a front mounted AUX input
- It has superb sound quality
What we didn’t like :
- It does not have any extra features
- The device relies on analogue inputs
Pioneer AVH P2400BT Stereo Review :
This is another quality product from the stable of the Pioneer family. The AVH P2400BT DVD AV Receiver is first amongst its class in terms of the value it brings to your music listening experience along with your journey.
For starters, it is compact in size, as it comes with a 5.8 inches LCD display, that has a ready-to- use navigation. The touch screen of this double din unit is responsive and accurate, hence you are better able to effortless engage with the device as you journey along. The AVH is also a winner with the inclusion of a remote control and batteries so that you co-passengers can easily control the unit with causing you any distractions. The AVH also gives you the ability to control its functions from the steering wheel.
This double din unit shows its versatility with the availability of a wide range of illumination, themes and background options as well as offering you good radio signal strength. USB inputs on the device permit you to play music from other smartphones while the presence of auxiliary inputs gives you options with listening to your iPod.
Product Dimensions: 12.5” x 11” x 9.5”
Item Weight: 5 kg
- The AVH has a screen Display of 5.8 inches (480 X 240).
- It is Bluetooth Compatible W/ A2DP.
- It comes Navigation ready
- It has CD/DVD/MP3/WMA Playback capabilities
What we like :
- It has a good response time with its touch screen
- It has good intuitive abilities
- Excellent Bluetooth functionality
- It has great Radio signal
- It provides a broad range of illumination options, themes and backgrounds.
- It has a great Equaliser system
- Playing files off the USB connection works superbly
- Steering wheel controls work seamlessly with the unit
What we didn’t like :
- Making calls via Bluetooth is sometimes unclear.
- Some features may not work smoothly while the vehicle is in motion.
- Radio broadcast quality is sometimes suspect.
OUKU In-Dash Stereo Review :
Ouku has become synonymous with the latest cutting edge technology in the manufacture of double din car DVD/cd playing units. This double din unit features improvements such as SD/USB ports, an FM transmitter, steering wheel control, an inbuilt Bluetooth system, a subwoofer as well as a touch screen.
For those of you that take a liking to size, its 6.2 inch LCD display will definitely win you over. The screen resolution is also guaranteed to wow you: it is set at 800 by 480, with a display ratio of 16:9. With these numbers, you are able to view and access all the menu buttons and control features effortlessly.
Because Ouku understands that your needs may also include storing your favourite songs and tunes, this double din unit comes with a staggering 32 GB of storage space, so you can back up your files as you wish.
Owners of Windows phones will be delighted to know that the Ouku supports their device with the presence of Windows CE 6.0 Operating system. This double din unit comes with superb voice navigation and supports interaction in 6 languages. It navigation capabilities is boosted with the presence of the highly versatile KUDOS 4GB GPS Navigation map card so that you can find your way around easily. The icing on the cake is your ability to use the inbuilt Bluetooth function to make calls without touching your phone.
Item ID: Memory space up to 32GB
Features: It has SD/USB Support, Touch Screen, FM Transmitter module, Steering Wheel Control, 3D Interface features, iPod, GPS navigation system, internal Bluetooth
Display Ratio: 16:9 aspect ratio
Screen Size: 6.2”
Screen Resolution: 800 x 480 pixels
The Languages supported include Dutch, Chinese, Russian, Portuguese, Spanish and English languages.
The Media Types supported are : PDF files, PNG files, JPG files, DIVX console, RMVB app, DVD player, DVD, Mp4 player, JPEG files, WMA files, Mp3 files,VCD player, CD+R/RW player, CD-R/RW players, CD players, MPEG4 files, AVI files, DVD+R/RW players, DVD-R/RW players
Operating System: It supports Windows CE 6.0
GPS Processor: ARM 11
GPS Card Slot: TF Card
Support Navigational Map: Kudo app, PAPAGO app, Sygic app, IGO app
Voice Navigation: Present
Amplifier Max Output Power / Channel Qty: 45 Watts x 4
What we like :
- The backup camera works excellently
- The navigation system is second to none
- The DVD/CD player works well
- The Bluetooth connection is seamless
- The buttons on the display unit are of a good size
- The microphone quality is decent
- You can search for addresses with phone numbers
- The touch sensitivity of the LCD display is functional
What we didn’t like :
- The radio signal sometimes gets jammed.
- The unit does not slot in perfectly into the dashboard
- The iPod interface can be improved upon.
PYLE PLDN74BT 7-Inch Stereo Review :
Last but by no means the least is PYLE PLDN74BT Double din head unit. This stereo combines Bluetooth wireless music streaming and hands-free call answering capabilities at once. The inbuilt microphone enables you to take you calls hands-free. The large 7inch LCD display is an industry pace-setter and it allows you easily and effortlessly view the menu and feature buttons.
It pairs easily with all smartphones and works just as well with Bluetooth enabled devices. The touch screen is highly touched sensitive, hence you need just the slightest of touches to engage any feature on the menu of the LCD Display. The Pyle is a versatile dashboard entertainment system that gives you a sharp widescreen video quality.
- It has inbuilt Bluetooth for wireless Audio Streaming and calls
- It has multiple video and audio inputs
- You can make/receive outgoing/incoming calls with the unit via Bluetooth
- It has a backup camera video input connector
- It comes with a High-resolution digital display with a user-friendly control interface.
Item Weight: 12 kg
Product Dimensions: 10” x 7.2” x 10”
Item model number: PLDN74BT
Chassis Size: Double-din
Display Type: LCD
- It comes at a great price for all the functionalities
- Rear camera works superbly
- The Bluetooth functionality works superbly
- The microphone works superbly
- The operating manual needs to be updated
- The LSD Display is not suited for use at night
- The device seems to be finished cheaply (exterior)
- The icons come across as being a bit too cartoonish.
Your Double Din head unit is purposed to help you get the most from your car’s stereo system. It should also let you integrate the latest technological offerings in music streaming, app integration as well as GPS/Navigational capabilities via controls and buttons that are easy to reach and use.
Selecting any model of best Double Din head Unit will depend on a number of factors that include your taste and requirements, the availability of a number of features and capabilities, the compatibility index/score, the price as well as the brand name/manufacturer. Just as important is your vehicle’s model and configuration.
A Double Din unit should be able to help you enjoy your music/listening experiencing and still afford you the room to concentrate fully on your driving at the same time.
The video below shows how to install a double din head unit , and this article gives further explanation.
Hope you found our article on the best double din head unit very helpful
POSSIBLE QUESTIONS :